Saturday, May 8, 2010

Le Clos Call

Le Clos
Does your local airport wineshop look like this? I thought not.


Sake Selection
Does your local airport wineshop carry Daishichi Houreki and Yoshida? I thought not. Spendy selection, though I must admit to having been mildy tempted by the Tosatsuru… love those dry Kochi sake…


Musar
Speaking of spendy, does your local airport wine shop carry a selection of very vintage Musar? I thought not.


Magnum
And to add insult to injury, does your local airport wine shop carry magnums of Musar? I thought not. This is “Le Clos” in Dubai’s new-ish Terminal 3. Marc (Serge Hochar’s son) had warned me to be on the lookout for this, and here it is. An impressive, high-end selection. If it makes anyone feel any better, Le Clos no longer has the magnum of 2000 Musar Rouge either…

No comments:

Post a Comment