Saturday, March 14, 2009

Mukune Internship - Team Party

“
The farewell party started...Drinks table.

“
Starters, including toro, endomame with cod roe, and chicken wings.

“
Blind sake. Way off, once again... this was a 12 year old junmai, 15%, 55% semaibuai. I got the junmai and the 55%, and I recognized it as obviously koshu, but I was off by a factor of 4, and I guessed the alcohol to 17%. Well, I take comfort in Daimon-san saying that blind tasting sake is very difficult.

“
Pork, shabu-shabu style.

“
Another blind koshu, 18 years old this time... ridiculous.

“
Nabe ingredients.

“
Yet another koshu...

“
Mukune craft beer.

“
Sake jello dessert.

Right, so things winded up relatively early, so we moved on to niji-kai, the after-party... more sake... more nama genshu, more retro sake... and then... things got strange...

“
Egg dog selection.

“
Pizza Egg Dog. "This sandwich is so juicy and mellow. Please enjoy the gentle flavor."

“
Combini fried chicken...

“
...and fried beef/potato cutlet.

“
Basically, this is all the result of a failed attempt at finding a ramen shop... so, Yebisu in front of the mini-mart.

“
And finally... san-ji-kai... the after-after-party.... a wide selection of ramen and beer... oh my, oh my...

Go to Mukune Internship - Farewell

No comments:

Post a Comment